How do we want to display admins, mods and category mods on the about page?

I would be really interested in having a conversation about how we refer to admins, moderators and category moderators on the about page and in other places in Discourse.

To sum up my current understanding:

• On the current about page, we have sections listing all the admins, then all the moderators, then all the category moderators
  • Members who are both admins or mods and category moderators are listed again as category moderators
  • On the experimental about page, we do not (yet) list category moderators
  • If a member is both admin and moderator, they are only listed as admin and not as moderator
  • Category moderators are not indicated anywhere else but on the about page (not on their user card, user profile or on categories in any way)

On meta, we have lots of admins which is unusual. Most sites only have one or a handful of admins, and also a limited number of moderators.

My feeling is that on the about page, we could just combine all of these and display a tally of all them under the "Moderators" label, on the stats line:

The "Our admins" section below that could remain as it is, listing the six most recently active admins and "View more" link to see more if there are more.

The "Our moderators" section could remain as is as well, except we could include both moderators and category moderators. Category moderators could be given decoration to indicate the category (or categories) where they are moderators.

Beyond the about page, I think we want to think about more prominently recognizing admins/moderators/category moderators:

Thoughts?

Discuss this on our forum.